I’m a freelance blog writer. In fact, I’ve now written over 2,000 blogs as of February 2017 –– and add up to 10 a month for myself and my clients. My experience extends over the past 10 years across most industries.
Financial Services Blogging
I’ve created freelance blog copywriting articles for several large companies…
- Intuit Small Business Blog –– I wrote more than 120 articles as a blog writer for Intuit Small Business, plus another 12 articles for the Intuit GoPayment Blog several years ago. Here are some of them:
- Experian during a Vision 2012 Conference through the largest PR firm in San Francisco, I wrote a series of articles that week that included:
– The Randomness of Credit Card Fraud and How To Prevent It
– Mortgage Lending Still Under The Microscope – Vision 2012
– The Lifespan of A Fraudster – Vision 2012
– Consumer Credit Trends: The Ups, The Downs – Vision 2012
Here’s a great example of my freelance blog writing experience… I created about 50 blogs for BlueRocket.us/blog – a leading mobile application developing firm based in San Francisco.
I’ve written these blogs for a Bay Area web design firm:
What a Website Costs
B2B Marketing Strategies
User Friendly Content Management Systems
Panda Update: Now Part of Google’s Core Algorithm
The Best Web Development Tools You Won’t Be Able To Live Without
Mobile Website Design: Still Growing and Impacting All Companies
I’ve written blogs for a great many clients. Here’s one of my favorites –– and it includes over 200 blogs through the past five years.
Here’s another: Digital Healthcare
I contributed approximately 1,500 articles as Editor in Chief for Vagablond.com – for travel, shopping, wine, and food.