I’m a freelance blog writer. In fact, I’ve now written over 2,000 blogs as of February 2017 –– and add up to 10 a month for myself and my clients. My experience extends over the past 10 years across most industries.
Financial Services Blogging
I’ve created freelance blog copywriting articles for several large companies…
- Intuit Small Business Blog –– I wrote more than 120 articles as a blog writer for Intuit Small Business, plus another 12 articles for the Intuit GoPayment Blog several years ago. Here are some of them:
- Experian during a Vision 2012 Conference through the largest PR firm in San Francisco, I wrote a series of articles that week that included:
– The Randomness of Credit Card Fraud and How To Prevent It
– Mortgage Lending Still Under The Microscope – Vision 2012
– The Lifespan of A Fraudster – Vision 2012
– Consumer Credit Trends: The Ups, The Downs – Vision 2012
Here’s a great example of my freelance blog writing experience… I created about 50 blogs for BlueRocket.us/blog – a leading mobile application developing firm based in San Francisco.
I’ve written these blogs and many more for a Bay Area web design firm:
What a Website Costs
B2B Marketing Strategies
User Friendly Content Management Systems
Panda Update: Now Part of Google’s Core Algorithm
The Best Web Development Tools You Won’t Be Able To Live Without
Mobile Website Design: Still Growing and Impacting All Companies
I’ve written healthcare blogs for a great many clients. Here’s one of my favorites –– and it includes over 250 posts through the past six years. Here’s another long-form blog for an agency: Digital Healthcare
BNI Blog Writer
This is a blog I wrote for my weekly networking group: How To Lead Your Chapter in Referrals
Dozens more can be read here.
In late 2017, I wrote this series of 10 blogs about a recall of specific Delonghi manufactured oil-filled heaters that had malfunctioned and resulted in accidental deaths and 85 lawsuits.
I contributed approximately 1,500 articles as Editor in Chief for Vagablond.com – for travel, shopping, wine, and food – over the span of about four years.