I’m happy to announce that I’ve just completed revising the copy for this 30+ page website as part of my BNI Embarcadero Marketing Makeover Team.
This was a group effort by a number of talented Power Team members, including:
- Amy Harcourt, marketing plan and copy suggestions, Definitive Marketing
- Lauren Deane Evans, Website design and layout, Good Looking Ideas
- Mischa Purcell, client and staff photography, Mischa Photography
- Bradley Charbonneau, WordPress implementation, Likoma
- Gil Zeimer, copywriting and copy editing, Zeimer’s Advertising Shoppe
- Phil Siegel, guerrilla marketing/research, MediaWorks SF (a publicity agency)
- Mathew Ventre, Search Engine Optimization and Local Search Optimazation campaigns, National Positions
- And Dr. Michael Hack, who worked closely with each of us to approve this major cosmetic website makeover, Financial District Dental.
“Gil Zeimer has done several projects for me over the past six years. He always original and constantly creative in his ideas and writing. He is also an expert in the technology involved and keeps abreast of ever-changing advancements in that area. He’s not just a clever and thoughtful writer, he advises and consults as well and becomes a partner in the project. That’s because he’s dedicated and genuinely concerned about his clients’ success. He has a wonderful, spontaneous sense of humor as well as a generous heart and his calm patience allows for the client to be creative as well. He always respects feedback and is flexible in his working relationship. He is a consummate professional–responsible and experienced. Of all of the people I’ve worked with in over forty years in my profession, Gil is one of the most pleasurable I’ve ever had the good fortune to deal with. I couldn’t recommend him highly enough.”
– Dr. Michael Hack, Financial District Dental