For freelance San Francisco Website copywriting, I create the content for sites from as few as 5 to 120 pages or more, edit them with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) content, and expand copy on existing sites. I also manage and coordinate the production schedule of most of the projects that I write as a San Francisco copywriter.
To inquire about my freelance website copywriting services or to receive an estimate for your next website project, please contact me today.
Since 1995, I’ve written and/or edited over 250 Websites. Here are some recent website copywriting projects I’ve created with talented San Francisco Bay Area Web designers:
1. www.verio.com I wrote and edited this 120-page Web site for the world’s largest Web hosting company that included a total redesign. About 1/2 of the pages had SEO keywords that I blended into the copy. It’s since been redesigned but much of my original content remains. Designed by QuestUs.com.
2. www.fortifysoftware.com This site was refreshed in late 2006 after I extensively edited and performed Website copywriting for revisions on all of its content. I also wrote their monthly newsletters, forum announcement emails and case studies. Designed by a New York agency.
3. blog.intuit.com/ I’m one of about 25 blog writers for this award-winning site to promote the success of small businesses throughout the U.S. I wrote over 100 blog posts between October 2010 and January 2012.
4. www.communicaidinc.com This site is for a large San Jose translation, interpretation and language solutions company. It was especially challenging because the clients are linguists. Designed by Riley Design. SEO keywords by Moonstone Interactive.
5. www.intuitmarket.com/quickbooks Intuit sells millions of dollars worth of its QuickBooks-compatible Checks, Forms and Supplies each year. I used my Website copywriting skills to rewrite this 50-page site with SEO keywords and simplified copy to push the benefits of each product, including Best Sellers like Voucher Checks, Standard Checks, Envelopes, Deposit Slips, Payroll Tax Products, Forms, Pre-Inked Stamps, Labels plus Logo-Design Services.
6. Mirapoint Software is a global leader that combines email security expertise with extensive messaging appliance experience. This Silicon Valley company offers the industry’s only integrated email security, archiving and mailbox appliances with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership (TCO), as well as security, simplicity and peace of mind. Design by Tangence.com, San Jose.
7. www.ipsofacto.com As an established IT managed services company serving clients in the San Francisco Bay Area, IPSO FACTO IT SERVICES works with small businesses, medium-sized businesses, large enterprises, and government entities, as well as not-for-profit groups. Web design by Naoki Nitta.
8. GroupPrice.com was for businesses what Groupon is for consumers. Group Price enabled any small business to go online and grow online to cut business costs, find new customers, and above all, to leverage the power of group buying to get great discounts on products, services and software they needed to run their business. Their tagline was “Buying Power For Business”.
9. www.cellfire.com This site that I crafted for freelance Website copywriting is a dot com that offers free downloads of grocery coupons through your mobile phone for discounts on video rentals, restaurants, flowers, travel, and much more. SEO keywords and design by Moonstone Interactive.
11. Technicians School I revised the Medical Technician Schools and Technical Career Outlook sections of this site for Search Engine Optimization of new key word phrases. The result: sales volume was up 111% and revenue increased 113%. Designed by Moonstone Interactive.
12. www.rtsf.com/ The client at this Personal Technology Consultant and Wireless Concierge site initially wrote his own copy. But my colleague at BB Media Services recommended that Robert Tarleton contract with me as a freelance Website copywriter to revise the Home, About Us, Services and FAQs Pages. He said, “Gil, in a matter of days, polished up my Website, put a professional look on everything, and weaved in critical search engine keywords that would help drive more traffic. He took the whole Website up several notches.”
1. www.bookbankusa.org For over 40 years, Book Bank USA has donated books and computers to libraries and schools across the globe. It was founded in 1968 by Sidney Kluger, father of my friend Andrew Kluger. Rewritten by Zeimer and redesigned by Likoma.com in early 2011.
2. www.nhnc.org The Novato Human Needs Center is a Marin County 501(c) non-profit agency founded in 1972 that assists more than 4,000 community-based residents annually. Helping low-income people overcome their crises and move toward self-sufficiency, it provides a variety of local services: Community Services, Holiday Share, Emergency Food & Assistance, Transportation Services, Employment and Education Services, Thriving Families Initiative (Formerly FREE), and a Second Center Thrift Shop. Designed by Likoma.com.
3. www.McMickingFoundation.org This cleanly designed eight-page site is for a non-profit foundation based in San Francisco that provides grants and scholarships to benefit children, education and science to all ethnic groups and ages throughout the S.F. Bay Area. Site design by BB Media Services.
1. www.fico.com As a freelance financial copywriter, I was contracted by FICO® to write Website copy, brochure copy and video copy for a number of FICO’s industry solutions. Read more.
2. www.comfex.com is a leading global foreign currency exchange company, based in Oakland, CA. Commonwealth Foreign Exchange found me by searching on Google for “San Francisco Financial Copywriter”, where I rank in the top three. It’s now called MoneyCorp. WordPress design by Joshua Feldman.
To inquire about my website copywriting services or to receive an estimate for your next website project, please contact me today.